Latest activity

  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to Foxpro.223's post in the thread Democrat Party with Bullseye Bullseye.
    Yep. Wouldn't be surprised if the ATF drops off shipping containers full of AK-47s to them some day, kinda like how they smuggled...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Democrat Party with Bullseye Bullseye.
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    It made a handy "pickup", but as it turned out, removing the trunk lid was a mistake. Sitting under the mesquite tree, leaves would...
  • Jason93518
    Jason93518 replied to the thread Boom Stick-Shotgun.
    I’ve been shooting red dots on shotguns for a while and I noticed a learning curve as well, I’m still getting used to it. I shot...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to jmeddy's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I had a '63, light green, that I "bummed" around in and drove to work in.
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to cropdamage's post in the thread Jet Sled with Bullseye Bullseye.
    You have some of the coolest stories ! Thanks for sharing !
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to cropdamage's post in the thread Jet Sled with Love Love.
    We use them for all seasons. Archery season in the fall,it's much easier to pull a sled over downed trees and over brush than having...
  • AWS
    AWS replied to the thread Boom Stick-Shotgun.
    Combo guns here 1 1/4 oz NP BBs/52gr Speer Varmint bullet, near or far at the tip of your finger. I do have an 870 12ga turkey gun with...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to Widow maker 223's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    That's awesome, Having stuffed deer and coyotes in many cars over the years I can appreciate a fine machine like that.
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Jet Sled with Love Love.
    I think that is the only picture left, but I'll see if I can find any more. It was a 61 Ford 6 cyl standard. I was a friend's old...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to Widow maker 223's post in the thread Jet Sled with Bullseye Bullseye.
    Any more pics of the hunting car, that's sweet!!
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Jet Sled with Bullseye Bullseye.
    Bet they'd work OK on thick pasture grass, but we got no snow down here. Keeping blood out of truck bed is a big +, too.
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Democrat Party.
    https://townhall.com/news/amy-curtis/2026/09/21/abdul-el-sayed-breast-cancer-n2683327
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to cropdamage's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    Yes, they work great. Also make it easier for 2 people to pick up and load in a truck bed. Keeps all the blood contained inside the...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to bohunr's post in the thread Jet Sled with Love Love.
    here is a deer in my jet sled
Back
Top