.17 Win Super Mag

Originally Posted By: Coyote#1I've hand loaded nearly 3000 rnds of 22 WMR! Thats how I got my info.. Not from reading a post!.

Well you've got me curious. Are we talking re-priming and loading fired cases, or pulling bullets, recharging and seating bullets?

Originally Posted By: Coyote#1I've hand loaded nearly 3000 rnds of 22 WMR! Thats how I got my info.. Not from reading a post!.

Umm congratulations I guess, but I'm not quite sure how that has anything to do with what is being discussed here.

Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: Coyote#1I've hand loaded nearly 3000 rnds of 22 WMR! Thats how I got my info.. Not from reading a post!.

Umm congratulations I guess, but I'm not quite sure how that has anything to do with what is being discussed here.

Your the one that brought it into the conversation Dumb A$$! Theres a simple answer! Your a Troll!

Originally Posted By: Coyote#1Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: Coyote#1I've hand loaded nearly 3000 rnds of 22 WMR! Thats how I got my info.. Not from reading a post!.

Your the one that brought it into the conversation Dumb A$$! Theres a simple answer! Your a Troll!

Ok this is when you should put the meth pipe down and get off your mom's computer. And if you aren't on crack what the heck are you even talking about?!

B23 a troll, now that’s funny. Ran across him at RFC a few years back on the 17WSM. He sent pics of his rig and I cloned it. It worked out well, I bedded mine in the silly barrel grooves, which he promptly told me was a do not do. That is fine and point taken, but it drastically improved my rig. Time will tell, only had the opportunity to do enough shooting to get it hot once, saw no POI issue.
We have exchanged thoughts here and there on other subjects, some times we have done the same thing and came to same results. Other times we are 180 degrees from each other. Never considered him a troll or know it all, he has freely exchanged info. Opinionated, maybe so what, who isn’t. Folks need to be open minded.

Just called Savage and they are sending me a new extractor and spring. Perhaps they will take care of this little fly in the ointment.

Thank you for the heads up B23.

Greg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Coyote#1Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: Coyote#1I've hand loaded nearly 3000 rnds of 22 WMR! Thats how I got my info.. Not from reading a post!.

This comment is totally uncalled for.

Originally Posted By: GLShooterJust called Savage and they are sending me a new extractor and spring. Perhaps they will take care of this little fly in the ointment.

Greg
You're probably already aware of this but if I recall there's a little plunger between the spring and the extractor so be mindful of that when you're wiggling the extractor out so that little piece doesn't go flying across the room who knows where never to be found. Let use know if it cures your extraction issues, hopefully it does.

Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: GLShooterJust called Savage and they are sending me a new extractor and spring. Perhaps they will take care of this little fly in the ointment.

Greg
You're probably already aware of this but if I recall there's a little plunger between the spring and the extractor so be mindful of that when you're wiggling the extractor out so that little piece doesn't go flying across the room who knows where never to be found. Let use know if it cures your extraction issues, hopefully it does.

3 gallon plastic bags my friend. 3 Gallon!!

(Don't ask..LOL)

Greg

I fought an extractor on a Ruger pistol about six months ago for well over an hour. It looked like one of the rumbles between a T-Rex and King Kong. You Tube is great but sometimes the guys doing the videos way over think how to do something. I finally just took a deep breath and LOOKED at the system realizing that I didn't have to do 75% of what they suggested to get the side plunger lined up. The big bag was my friend that day.

Greg

Originally Posted By: Coyote#1

Originally Posted By: Coyote#1You got to be mentally challenged! Yep there is no doubt in my ex-military mind..

a real classy guy.

Thats right! Don't care what you think & didn't ask your opinion! He did bring it into the conversation and the info used is what I wrote.. Not that I mind helping anyone out.! However, he showed no interest in it on RFC.. Then acts like he wrote it..??
Now thats classy..!!

I'm not up for popular vote & I'm not a Democrat!! therefore I feel free to speak my mind when I please..
You should move out west to California! I hear they are gonna have plenty of room there & you should fit right in....

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Coyote#1Thats right! Don't care what you think & didn't ask your opinion! He did bring it into the conversation and the info used was mine.. Not that I mind helping anyone out.! However, he showed no interest in it on RFC.. Then acts like he wrote it..??
Now thats classy..!!

Yes, I brought my own findings on 17 WSM ammo from May of 2015 into the conversation. You seem to struggle with reading comprehension so I'll type it out in another way for you, May of two thousand fifteen. In case math isn't your thing either that's over five (5) years ago.

Here is a link to just one of the conversations on RFC https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=584902 a few of us had regarding the variance in 17 WSM ammo, again, back in May of 2015, where I disassembled live 17 WSM rounds and weighed out the components individually.

I read the RFC 17 WSM section regularly and I must have missed your discussion could you please provide us with a link to it?

I'm still not quite sure what you posted on RFC or anywhere else for that matter where you seem to think I plagiarised your information. Maybe you could provide some links and help us all out with that.

Originally Posted By: Coyote#1There ya go insulting again & soon your buddies will come to your rescue! Makes ya feel safe don't it...

You accused me of plagiarism which is a complete lie. I went back found my own information, from May 2015, and provided you with the link to it on RFC. All you do is continue to post nonsense with nothing to support your claim. By all means keep posting your foolishness because the hole you're digging, for yourself, is just getting deeper.

Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: Coyote#1There ya go insulting again & soon your buddies will come to your rescue! Makes ya feel safe don't it...

You accused me of plagiarism which is a complete lie. I went back found my own information, from May 2015, and provided you with the link to it on RFC. All you do is continue to post nonsense with nothing to support your claim. By all means keep posting your foolishness because the hole you're digging, for yourself, is just getting deeper.

I'm really scared now! Lol, You got to be a democrat! Anyhow, as long as you continue insults ( & now your attempt at a threat) this conversation is over! I got nothing left to say or prove to you or anybody else.

Back