COOL WOOD

If you remember woodstock, you weren't there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Right Candyman! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh Jake I'm wounded.

Yeah,really I was a little young for Woodstock.But I do have the album set from it.We were not allowed to grow our hair long around our house.Did get to go to San Francisco in 1970 and spend the day on Haight Ashbury street.What a culture shock for a kid from Oklahoma.

Yeah but I got hang out all day with the hippies that lived there then.They were the start of street people.You know Jake, kinda like when you go to the zoo to see your relatives.Lots of fun.

lmao!! i hate the zoo, i always seem to get crapped on by something!!!

hey i cant stand to go to portland... i can only imagine the grotesque stuff going on in san fran...

wait what are you saying im related too? if its a nake mole rat im gonna go get my knife... HAHA

oo geez. im not THAT ugly, sheesh terry... and im sure none of my "lady" friends come from the zoo, they all seem to be rather attractive, but hey, im always up for new things, gotta consult all options right?

Be real careful any of those girls around town see you drive by with a carfull of zoo critters might make it tough to find human dates later.Girls do talk you know.

i have tinted windows, no worries...

anyway terry, i gotta go study for tomorrows finals, then i have a nice piece of bradford pear that is calling my name.... talk to you later dude!!

Yeah I get to BS on the puter all day but it is usually only you on the other end. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back