Crows and Pigeon.

Scored another crow on 3/20/2011.

DSC_0281.jpg

McMillan A5- Woodland camo.

Got this coon at 245yds this evening. I did the poor guy a favor. He was staggering everywhere and barley walking.

I noticed clear fluid coming out of his mouth, and his eyes were pretty much shut. He had some kind of disease.
DSC_0283.jpg

? couldnt it have been drool?

Man I want a stock like that, i need something to replace the flimsy houge stock but theres too many options

McMillan are very nice, I've also have had a Manner, but prefer McMillan's.

Doubt it was drool since it was everywhere in my tail bed of my truck when I picked it up.

Originally Posted By: ARCOREYI don't know SS110, looks like lead poisoning to me
lol.gif
. Sorry, had to say it.

LOL...Yep ! If it had a temper, it don't now !
laugh.gif

Brad, awesome shooting.

I just missed a crow at 477yds. Barely missed the sob. Shot just over the top of him with 7 moa dialed. I bet 6.5 moa or 6.75moa and it would of connected with him.

Hoping my .243ai barreled action arrives today or tomorrow so I can dump it into my A5, bed, and mount my NF to work up some loads with 105gr Amax.

Brad, No, I thought I only had a 1-2 page paper, but it's a 5 page paper due on this up coming Thursday. I also have a huge test this Thursday as well. I'm pretty much going to be doing HW all weekend.

Shot another crow and pigeon today.

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

Back