Forum Wars?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hmm..........I just found this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Well, I have a picture to add.

Sleepyfriends.jpg

that looks like one of my high school pics, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nothing offensive about that particular photo lance; more on the order of pathetic. How you can have that [beeep] eatin' grin pasted on your mug, while hoisting the tail of an eight week old pup with its guts hanging out, astounds me to no end. A breif explanation, of the grin of satisfaction your wearing, would interest me greatly?

Edit by moderator Michael J. Mccasland: Crapshoot apologized and removed the offending photo on his own. He recognized he went over the top on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedFrog,
I found this old photo of you when you were a baby. It should make folks grin a lot.
2255378863_13144467c8.jpg

Thanks Rich. Now everyone can see I've still got my rugged good looks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey George,
Those look like they may be good decoy dogs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tim

Edit by moderator Michael J. McCasland

Crapshoot apologized and removed the offending photo on his own. I am removing the text in this post because it does not apply any more. Crapshoot recognized that he went over the top on this one.

Absolutely gorgeous pups Steve! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

I had to dig around for a fox picture......found it!

carrie13.jpg

I burned up over 200 photos on my camera at that concert, recently. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tony

Quote:
Since we're showing baby pics, here's one of Nikonut when he was a wee lad.

parent2.jpg

Now there is a young person after my own heart.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
A pic of an anti hunter???Thats not calming!

Let's not go down that road again. I believe we've had this discussion already. My interests in her have absolutely nothing to do with her opinions on animals and hunting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tony

Thanks for the brief explaination, sadly, it equaled my expectation. You posted the comment and photo,even adding you hoped it would offend. You went fishing with that post, and I bit the hook; but I have to think, I was only saying what a bunch of guys must have been thinking when looking at that photo?
Is there anyone reading this thread, that can honestly say they got a thrill,or it made them grin, or wished they could have pulled the trigger on that little bugger?
If I saw one post, from (without naming names) honest to god coyote hunters I know and respect here, that were in agreement with shooting suckling pups, and posting pics,and could proclaim proudly, " I killed it,Im happy".... I will crawl back in my hole, and never make another post on this forum, thats a promise.

Edit by moderator Michael J. Mccasland: Crapshoot apologized and removed the offending photo on his own. He recognized he went over the top on this one.

A pretty girl that raises a bunch of money to kill the sport we love,shes a ugly person in my book.The pic of the dead pup is just the kind of ammo her people use against us.

Nonya, I agree with you fully. I drive by her home town fairly often and gag when I see the big green sign proclaiming her fame.IMO, she is in the same catagory as Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chics.
Maintain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back