And this:
P1010020.jpg

And even this:
Calf_ElkLand_at_Last.jpg

To this:
lioncoyote.jpg

Cant we all just get along! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
If I saw one post, from (without naming names) honest to god coyote hunters I know and respect here, that were in agreement with shooting suckling pups, and posting pics,and could proclaim proudly, " I killed it,Im happy".... I will crawl back in my hole, and never make another post on this forum, thats a promise.

But there IS the problem Vic. You don't respect those of us that do hunt when we want to. There are honest to god coyote hunters all over America. I happen to be one. I shoot coyotes when asked to during the summer months. I wouldn't be out "hunting for pleasure" during these times, but if a farmer or rancher asked me to do so, I would burn powder at this guy in a second. What makes the difference? Nothing. A dead coyote is a dead coyote. Also, no offense Lance, but you all grow them small anyway. That coyote could be a year old. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Jeff, haven't you heard, "Size doesn't matter" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well I just got back to this thread...

I'm really miffed at my ex-wife for giving you that picture Weas! I usually drank wine back then, must have been a long weekend for me to have been drinking 3.2% beer. LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Quote:
This thread has definitely taken a turn for the better.

Quote:
I agree!

Shows the unity we can be proud of.

As far as i concerned that pic of the coyote pup is nothing to be proud of. Just shows what kind of person he really is. He must have a very black heart.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif It has nothing to do with ethics or hunting laws, its just the right thing to do.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited:
Its nothing to be proud of if done intentionally,and to take a pic of it to start with shows that it probably was and he really doesnt give a dam,to post it on the net makes it very clear that he wants people to know he doesnt,obviously hes a legend in his own mind.If I had done that accidently I would have been angry with myself,and dam sure wouldnt have taken a hero pic with it.To stand there with a gut shot pup in your hand,brandishing a rifle with a shiz eating grin on your face really says alot,and none of it is good for any hunting site.

Edit by moderator Michael J. Mccasland: Crapshoot apologized and removed the offending photo on his own. He recognized he went over the top on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey start your own thread about springtime hunting . This thread is for other stuff not related to springtime hunting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I didnt miss it I responded to it.Sorry didnt realize you wante to stay on the topic of people hating each other because they support different online forums,an educational and far more important issue than springtime hunting for sure.MY BAD.

Last edited:
Quote:
Its nothing to be proud of if done intentionally,and to take a pic of it to start with shows that it probably was and he really doesnt give a dam,to post it on the net makes it very clear that he wants people to know he doesnt,obviously hes a legend in his own mind.If I had done that accidently I would have been angry with myself,and dam sure wouldnt have taken a hero pic with it.To stand there with a gut shot pup in your hand,brandishing a rifle with a shiz eating grin on your face really says alot,and none of it is good for any hunting site.

Amen to that brother!

Listen guys, Lance was intentionally playing hardball with Chili with that picture. They've been grinding on each other for years and Crapshoot was having a bit of fun at Chili's expense. Lance has appologised for side tracking this thread.

This is not a thread about killing summer or young coyotes, I'm sure that will be subject matter for some future heated exchanges. I'd prefer it if you guys would let this one drop off the screens for a while.

Edit by moderator Michael J. Mccasland: Crapshoot apologized and removed the offending photo on his own. He recognized he went over the top on this one.

Quote:
I also threw in a puppy pic just to offend everyone I possibly can.

Quote:
6. Disruptive behavior. Intentionally inflammatory, disruptive, or any for other reason Predator Masters deems as unacceptable to the nature and purpose of our site will not be tolerated. Such behavior will result in removal of posting privileges

Quote:
We have had this brought up several times in the past and would like to clear it up one last time. It is not the policy of this board to have graphic photos posted here in any form. In the future,if someone feels the need to show or see graphic photos in any form, e-mail them to those requesting. Do not post them on the board.
If you feel it needs a "Graphic" disclaimer, then it is too graphic for this forum.

So what gives? Does this mean I can have a little "fun" at Crapshoots expense? I mean if pissingpeople off is fun I could have a real blast!! The pic is disgusting and it's only porpoise it to, and I quote "offend everyone I possibly can." What more do you need to delete the pic or thread? Or do the rules only apply to those who share views that you don't agree with?

Good hunting.

Q,

I agree 100%.... The picture IS disgusting. In all the years I've been a member of PM I have always been proud to be a part of this board. That one picture has certainly made me be a little less proud.

I know the picture in question is not a reflection of the overall board and or mods/staff/members, but I have seen posts and pictures removed that were not nearly as offensive as this one is. It looks like something you might would see hanging on the wall of a PETA membership meeting! Not here, not on PM!

I don't know crapshoot and never had an opinion of the man one way or the other. I have one now.

Me thinks there are a lot of very sensitive people around here. If that picture was used at a PETA meeting, maybe they would use your sig. line, doggin, as the caption...."Tame the beast. Put a bullet in it's head."

Quit worrying about being PC so "PETA doesn't hate us", I've got news for everybody, they already hate us, and a picture of anybody with ANY dead animal is offensive to them. To each his own, quit looking down your nose at people because they don't subscribe to your "morals". A dead coyote is a dead coyote. (Does this mean I'm not an honest to God coyote hunter?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
Stick..... Check
Pot...... Check
Ready to stir......Check.
3.gif

Lance,

Here I thought you were talking about others stirring the pot. Guess I was wrong.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back