IT'S MY BIRTHDAY....How about some FREE stuff? (Results are in!)

Happy Birthday!

Already bought the video, can't get away to come to NM, sure don't need another pup...well maybe......no, better not.

Just put me in for Drawing #1.

Many Thanks!

Happy Birthday Tony! Hope you're having a good one. I'll try for #2 and #4! I already have the DVD, but I have a friend in AZ that could use one. And of course, I would love to win #4.

Thanks for the chance,

Arden

Happy B-Day Tony, I don't post much but love getting on to read your posts and have alwaysbwanted one of them pups and to come out and hunt with ya. Put me down for 3 and 4 please.

Thanks!!!

Keep 'em coming guys. I'm really humbled that so many people have chose to enter for drawing #4. I pitched the idea to my buddy Kerry Carver, this morning, asking him if I was crazy. I wanted to do something different than just a guided hunt and really didn't think anyone would be interested in coming down and living my chosen predator redneck lifestyle for a couple days. He told me that it could actually go over well. I'm humbled, as I really didn't think anyone would enter in that one.

Keep the entries coming in. It may take me a while to sort through them all, assign numbers and do the drawing....but'll be so worth it!

PS. Where's your entries Kerry? It's open to all PM members, old and new, admin, mod, etc... Yall are what makes this a special place that I love coming to everyday...even on my Birthday!
smile.gif

Tony

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeKeep 'em coming guys. I'm really humbled that so many people have chose to enter for drawing #4. I pitched the idea to my buddy Kerry Carver, this morning, asking him if I was crazy. I wanted to do something different than just a guided hunt and really didn't think anyone would be interested in coming down and living my chosen predator redneck lifestyle for a couple days. He told me that it could actually go over well. I'm humbled, as I really didn't think anyone would enter in that one.

Keep the entries coming in. It may take me a while to sort through them all, assign numbers and do the drawing....but'll be so worth it!

PS. Where's your entries Kerry? It's open to all PM members, old and new, admin, mod, etc... Yall are what makes this a special place that I love coming to everyday...even on my Birthday!
smile.gif

Tony

I just got to my puter
thumbup.gif
I wouldn't miss this for the world, it should be allot of fun watching it play out.. Speaking of the world we have a date on Dec 1st( Team #10
thumbup.gif
) so I wont put in for # 4 and let someone else have the opportunity to share some stands with you
thumbup.gif
But please put me in for #1 and #2
thumbup.gif
Thanks for doing this T and Happy Birthday BUD!!

Happy Birthday, Tony!!!!

Your generosity is without equal! Thank you for all you contribute to this site.

Please enter me in drawing #1 and #3. If I win the call, I'll need a Cur to get a coyote here in NV!
smile.gif

Thanks!!!

Sir,

Please enter me in #3 and #4

Almost forgot: Have a happy birthday....time is short, lots to do.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Tony! Well I have several of your custom calls and I have your video, so put me in for #3 & #4, both of these are a dream of mine and I figured it's worth a try. Thanks

Happy B-day TT. You are a confused Redneck giving stuff away on your birthday, I like it
thumbup.gif
. Put me down for #2 and #4. If I hit #2 I may learn how to use this Yotesmoker I've got of yours and if I hit #4 I can bring some eastern Redneck out west and we can slum it up good. The scope funds will have to wait. I'll buy refreshments
wink.gif

BTW, if you go out for dinner, watch the steak and baked potato tonight, they'll give you a hangover. It has nothing to do with what you wash it down with
lol.gif
. Have a good birthday.

Back