IT'S MY BIRTHDAY....How about some FREE stuff? (Results are in!)

Hope you had a good night on the town Tony! Thanks for the chance, the suspense had me on edge all day long!! Haha.

Congrats to all the winners & ENJOY.

Tony, you just brought tears to a grown mans eyes. I'll be contacting you to sort out the details. The bucket list is about to be a few notches shorter. Congrats to all the other winners and thanks a million TT
thumbup.gif

Holy chit cant believe I missed this last night.I guess thats what I get four hunting late last night.That was awesome of you Tony.Would have killed for one of those dogs.

really cool of you to do this, just wish i had got on predator masters sooner to sing up. anyway Happy birthday again and see you in a few months cant wait!!

Glad yall enjoyed. I'm wrapped up with guiding right now, but will catch up on PM's sometime tomorrow afternoon. For now, I'm heading out to night call up some coyotes.

Thanks all.

Tony

Tony,
That was a great thing that you did for the fellow PM members here.. I only regret missing your birthday....lol.

I was getting ready to ask you how the pups were doing? I hope they are doing well.

Tony, like the rest of the folks here said, " Good on ya buddy", even though i didn't put in for the drawings, Thank you.

Hope your birthday was good and you enjoyed it with your family.

Scott

Congrats to the winners - now I'm as sorry I missed your birthday as when I miss my wifes - haha hope you had a great one.

Originally Posted By: frozenbuttI won??? Well maybe my luck is not as bad as people tell me it is. Thanks man I will shoot a PM.

Nope my luck still sucks. Tuff day here.

Back