*** KDOG'S MISSED AIR HUNT ***

Quote:
Swift We had to go do some scouting today we had a great time met a few more good people

Bill

Scouting?Heck just get out and start calling.They will find you.

Hey Kurt I know where some pheasant are.Tribune,Kansas got an invite on a couple thousand acres.Lets get ready for next year.

We really went to look at around 20,000 acers that we are going to hunt wanted to see where houses and roads ect... were so when we go after them there puppy dogs then we know where to throw the air

Bill

Yeah Bill a guy wants to be real careful when shooting those air guns.The range is so far it could put someones eye out in the next county.

Quote:
Hey Kurt I know where some pheasant are.Tribune,Kansas got an invite on a couple thousand acres.Lets get ready for next year.

70 west to 27 south. Not hard to find at all. Lets go.

Quote:
Use an air gun has no rifling can't be traced

Bill

Yeah but then we would have to drag Kdog around cause he has all the air. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I did'nt mean this second. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

We need to plan this secretly, via pm or the rest of the crew will be hanging out of the back my truck, blowing on hand calls thru five states. lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Secretly.OK shussssh.We will keep this all to ourselves.

If you drive real slow maybe the crew in the back will have passed out from blowing those calls for five states and we can get out and hunt.

Hey it's not that I do'nt want everybody to go, I just think it would be better if it was just me and you, the first time.

Can you imagine the land owners face if we all showed up to hunt.

A guy with an air rifle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

A guy with a scud missile. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

A guy with a green custom rifle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

A guy that we have to tie a bell around his neck so we do'nt loose him in the weeds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Just think it would be better if us two normal guys showed up first, to break the ice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Here we go with the airguns again,,,,,,YES my presence has been felt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Kdog

If you consider the two of us to be normal I sure don't want to see your idea of abnormal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hey Kdog glad you could make it.

Last edited:
Terry My air is starting to run low,,,,,only at 2700 psi.I need to get a fill back up to 4500 psi.Then ya'll are gonna get a big dose of air.

The new .25 Sumatra carbine is a AIRHOG,,,,i guess theres a price all the power she supplies,,,,lol.

Check out how the pellet looks once it butt heads with something.Thats a 35grn pill with some smackdown AIR power if i ever seen it.
IMG_1814.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Figured you guys needed a new punching bag for awhile,,,,lol

Just dont knock all the AIR outta me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
If you consider the two of us to be normal I sure don't want to see your idea of abnormal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

A guy with an air rifle.

A guy with a scud missile.

A guy with a green custom rifle.

A guy that we have to tie a bell around his neck so we do'nt loose him in the weeds

It puts a nice size dent in stop signs,,,,,i can tell you that.:) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I havent shot anything with it yet but may do some field work tomorrow on some pigeons if the weather coroperates.

This thing is louder than a .22 Mag on full power /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
Not my idea of a neighborhood friendly airrifle,,,,so i had to order a LDC for her.Lead Dust Collector for you rookies out there,to catch all that bad lead dust and quiet her down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Once i get the LDC, whatever unfortunate critter receives the smackdown from the mighty Sumatra,they wont even here it comeing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

OK OK OK I get it.

You are right probably would scare the poop out of any farmer showing up with that freak show in tow.

I really do want to see Bill launch that scud missle though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Back