*** KDOG'S MISSED AIR HUNT ***

That guy on tv shot his hogs with .177 pba pellets out of a springer. ( pba - performance ballistic ammo. non lead and 25 % increase in velocity )

Stop sign recipe :

I like to "Merge" them into some kind of stew, but use "Caution" if there are "Chidren at play" while you are cooking.

We have a lot of people that have dumb kids around here cause they have signs by their house that says SLOW CHILDREN PLAYING! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Believe it or not the Sumatra went with me the wifey,kids and kramer when we went for a walk on the farm rd across the street from me today.

On our little walk i found a ROAD NARROWS AHEAD sign that got run over by a snowplow and proceeded to put some dents in it.Wifey got [beeep] at me because i was damaging a sign that was run over by a plow already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif.

Oh well me and the kids sure enjoyed it,,,,im sure glad they have there sense of there old man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Kdog, the possoms are still in my truck if you want to do a little ballistic testing on animal tissue. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hell bud i'll be down tomorrow,,,,,,,what kinda beer do you drink??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif :

Any street signs down there need to be put out of their misery,,,,or have all the local rednecks already blown shotgun holes in em??

As warm as it has been those possums ought to be hummin pretty good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Got any other larger carcasses layin around the truck we can maybe stack up with the possums?Dont mean to take dinner awa from ya but some balistic testing is badly needed.

I usually drink the presidential beer - Busch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

As for the street signs I've....I mean the local rednecks have them pretty much taken care of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Oh well me and the kids sure enjoyed it,,,,im sure glad they have there sense of there old man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keith
Now that is something I never would of guessed
Sense and you in the same statement

Bill

I thought about you this weekend Kdog. Took my son and two of the nephews below the house to my cousins. I went to work and they went to shoot their air guns. Well....a couple hours goes by and me & cuz have killed all the beer in the fridge, so we start working,,, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif Then the boys come in and say they are out of BB's & pellets.
Long story short, that afternoon I drove to the back of the property and notice my cousins tree face thing he had nailed to the tree at the lower gate has the eyeballs missing. So I get out to look and the boys had shot the glass eyes out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif They said "we didn't do it" but it was hard for them to explain the BB's in the tree beside where the eyes once were /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif....LOL.
Took Lil-mans BB gun away , and he asked, Get this, since I can't shot it can I take the .17 next time? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Kdog is still using that line when his wife takes his Super Soaker away from him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

If he would learn to quit squirting the neighbor kids there would not be a problem.

Quote:
Kdog is still using that line when his wife takes his Super Soaker away from him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

If he would learn to quit squirting the neighbor kids there would not be a problem.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:

And filled with beer I'm guessing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back