Lets see the ladies...

Wimmins + camo just plain does it eh. My gal is one fine woman but she just does not want to be seen in leaves and tree bark
smile.gif

I know Im late to the party but this is my bride. Shes been my hunting partner and best friend for 19 years.

IMGA0664.jpg

Image009.jpg

Casey

Originally Posted By: wisel86I dont have my lady anymore. my choice but im looking now.

You guys got any extras let me know.
It's always good to keep em through Christmas!! Lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: BrownieY'all fellas who have a woman who hunts with you are lucky. I can't seem to get mine to go anywhere that doesn't involve a credit card a parking lot and her gettin dolled up. Here lately my hunting has been VERY limited but as soon as the snow starts flying she's gonna spend a lot of time being mad and alone at home on weekends!!! And I'll be in the dog house
smile.gif
Amen. We must be married to the same woman.

Originally Posted By: titansfan2104Originally Posted By: wisel86I dont have my lady anymore. my choice but im looking now.

smile.gif

Always better to get rid of 'em just before Christmas, money you spend on them could be better invested in a rifle that don't talk back, and get an attitude, and the $12 they spend on socks for you, you probably aren't going to miss much.

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Originally Posted By: titansfan2104Originally Posted By: wisel86I dont have my lady anymore. my choice but im looking now.

smile.gif

Always better to get rid of 'em just before Christmas, money you spend on them could be better invested in a rifle that don't talk back, and get an attitude, and the $12 they spend on socks for you, you probably aren't going to miss much.

Pretty smart on my part, got rid of her before christmas, and she still sent my presents through the mail...lol i had not gotten her anything yet so i was set.

( but heck when you total a 3rd car from bein drunk and stupid and we just talked bout that crap, im not gonna put up with it)

Woow lots good looking ladys guys.
My wife would tack my hide on the barn if I put her pic on the internet.
She's not a hunter but I haven't seen anyone better at fishing.

You guys are lucky. Mine won't even come predator calling with me and just run the video camera. :-(

Atleast she will eat the chukar and quail.

Back