Sneek Peek first thermal Vids from the new IR Patrol

Here i what i have on order..............

IR Patrol M330W Kit
Team Wendy Helmet (Non-Bullistic)
G4 Wilcox Mount (I think)
Gen3 PVS 14 w/pinnacle tube

What am i going to need to put the freaking IR Patrol on my helmet easily and fast in the dark?

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisHere i what i have on order..............

IR Patrol M330W Kit

What am i going to need to put the freaking IR Patrol on my helmet easily and fast in the dark?

G24 mount from Wilcox? You will also need the Wilcox dovetail adapter arm/plate. These will be on our web site at the end of the week.

Vic

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisHere i what i have on order..............

IR Patrol M330W Kit

G24 mount from Wilcox? You will also need the Wilcox dovetail adapter arm/plate. These will be on our web site at the end of the week.

Vic

Mr. Victor,

I think so?

Cannot find my PO. I want to say it was around $480.

Nice Mr P!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: Victor_TNVCOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisHere i what i have on order..............

IR Patrol M330W Kit

Vic

Mr. Victor,

I think so?

Cannot find my PO. I want to say it was around $480.

Not sure what screen names = Customer names. You can PM me and we can be sure.
smile.gif
Almost positive it's the G24. http://tnvc.com/shop/wilcox-l4-g24-mount-w-low-profile-breakaway-base/

That is it Mr Victor!

I just looked at my invoice and it is $487.00.

Looks like I may have taken a short ride for $37.00 but the are shipping everything for free.

The only mounts that I use that that do not interfere with the weapon scope cheek weld when shooting at night are the Wilcox G-24 and the Nortoros INVG when using either PVS-14s or M-24 thermal helmet mounted.

The Nortoros INVG works the best as you can swing it out to the side instead of straight up, straight up is not the best option, plus it is bad news for getting in or out of vehicles or building door entrances.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisThat is it Mr Victor!

Looks like I may have taken a short ride for $37.00 but the are shipping everything for free.

Short ride...? Lol, not on my watch Brother! Give Jaimie a call tomorrow or PM me details and I will look into. Strange she's pretty sharp on pricing.

Vic

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisThat is it Mr Victor!

Short ride...? Lol, not on my watch Brother! Give Jaimie a call tomorrow or PM me details and I will look into. Strange she's pretty sharp on pricing.

Vic

Mr. Victor,

I purchased all the items from different vendors. TNVC was not one of them.

From looking at the $487 versus $450 i may want to further my search with different vendors.

TNVC did not take me on a short ride! Sorry for the confusion............

As with all our IR Hunter MKII's we offer, the IR Patrols will now come with Butler Creek caps at no extra charge. We think these are a welcomed advantage not only to protect some expensive germanium glass, but to also aid in calibration routines. Also to answer some questions about the front focus, yes no issue manipulating the lens with the cap on. It fits nice and snug.

Thanks guys.

Vic

IR%20Patrol%20with%20Butler%20Creeek%20Cap_zpsrqamoxvw.jpg

Back