The Shooting in Oregon..

There are no videos with audio that I have seen. I have seen peoples personal narrations of the same grainy video some blown up and supposedly enhanced. But without the sound its guesses on everyones part.

there's no way the video from the plane/drone will have audio. if it did all you would hear would be the engine.

possibly there is audio from recording on the ground but if so it hasn't been released yet.

OK. Bearingarms came to conclusions using info that to my eyes is not available due to clarity.
I assumed that a government drone would do {'hear'} when mear civilian equipment could not.
Thanks for the reply(s).

I wonder if an independent autopsy will be done as in some other shootings this past summer. If it should turn out that there is a wound from the front to the lower left side it might appear he was holding himself there. It appears he was shot by the officer who came up to his rear.
If he had a gun and was drawing it then it was very brave of the officer to run toward him and fire.
Most people retreat to cover or move to the side.
It looks like in some of the enhanced yet fuzzy videos he was motioning for the others to stay in the truck. His motions were toward the truck not toward the officers it appears to me.
I can't figure why they would release such a fuzzy video so fast and it would be the only video. Surely they would have known it would raise more questions than it answered.
I keep wondering if this was a good shoot why there is so little on the news.I might have missed that part.

Last edited:
This entire deal was all about our government doing an illegal land grab for $$$. As in any illegal act all one has to do is follow the money to find out the truth and you can darn well bet you will never get the truth from our government. At no point in time since our Constitution was drafted has the corruption in our government reached such levels. I'd be willing to bet anything that the uranium mining deals brought about by the Clinton's are the leading factor in this fiasco. Money and power are basically the same thing.....if you have one you are guaranteed to have the other. Again, FOLLOW THE MONEY.

no idea what other audio & video evidence might exist. it seems unlikely that even if the vehicles used to block the road have dashcams that they would help much -unless maybe those also have audio so we could hear how many shots were fired & maybe verbal exchange- as they were oriented down the road, not to the side.

I'm still unclear as to just what agencies the various cops on site belong to. Maybe 1 or more FBI, maybe 1 or more OR state police, I don't think there are any other possibilities. Don't think the FBI typically wears body cams, no idea about OSP.

Does this reflect a Govt that is out of control? If you have all been following the Story of the Bundy's in Oregon, "weather you agree with them or not" You will remember that while they were at the Refuge, they removed some fences. The fences opened more land for a Rancher named Puckett. He publicly denounced what the Bundy's had done. He even had his own guys put the fences back up. Here is the latest from his wife. "You all be the judge"

The corruption in this government rivals what you would expect in some middle eastern country. They are completely out of control and needs to be cleansed. Wish it would happen but know that it won't as they have too good a foothold already. I predict the USA will become just another third world country in short order. And if you think it's bad now just wait another 2 or 3 years under Hillary with Obama being anointed Chief Justice. This country is what I would call a sinking ship and this rat is about ready to abandon ship.

If.. What that ranchers wife said is true.. It would fall in line with my interpretation of the aerial video.

I see ghetto bunnies walking down the freeway with Knives and pointing guns at cops, no shots.

If that man had gone for his gun in the white snow he had time, and if that was my intent, being shot wouldn't have stopped me.. At that might as well go out swinging and he most likely would have done the same. My point is that a gun didn't fall out.

Also State police don't roll in blacked out suv's.

This other rancher has had his civil and constitutional rights violated and the State Gov, should demand compensation, an apology, and I would toss them out of the county.

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357Does this reflect a Govt that is out of control? If you have all been following the Story of the Bundy's in Oregon, "weather you agree with them or not" You will remember that while they were at the Refuge, they removed some fences. The fences opened more land for a Rancher named Puckett. He publicly denounced what the Bundy's had done. He even had his own guys put the fences back up. Here is the latest from his wife. "You all be the judge"

another statement from someone who wasn't there during the alleged incident.

Originally Posted By: TnslimThis entire deal was all about our government doing an illegal land grab for $$$. As in any illegal act all one has to do is follow the money to find out the truth and you can darn well bet you will never get the truth from our government. At no point in time since our Constitution was drafted has the corruption in our government reached such levels. I'd be willing to bet anything that the uranium mining deals brought about by the Clinton's are the leading factor in this fiasco. Money and power are basically the same thing.....if you have one you are guaranteed to have the other. Again, FOLLOW THE MONEY.

I think ya need to run to the Dollar Store and pick up some tinfoil for a new hat.

I guess littledawg cant read a post from the person that WAS actually there. That was from the Ranchers wife. Something tells Me that She may just have a little more insight than the rest of us.

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I guess littledawg cant read a post from the person that WAS actually there. That was from the Ranchers wife. Something tells Me that She may just have a little more insight than the rest of us.

Where does it say in the text she was there? And then we can decide who needs to a new set of bifocals.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: littledawgOriginally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I guess littledawg cant read a post from the person that WAS actually there. That was from the Ranchers wife. Something tells Me that She may just have a little more insight than the rest of us.

Where does it say in the text she was there? And then we can decide who needs to a new set of bifocals.

You should just retreat back to the basement.

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I guess littledawg cant read a post from the person that WAS actually there. That was from the Ranchers wife. Something tells Me that She may just have a little more insight than the rest of us.

He wasn't responding to that, he was responding to the land grab post attached as a quote.

Interesting observation on this thread. I've stayed out on this one because it is simply impossible to arrive at any conclusion with the information available. The problem is I have absolutely no reason to believe anything that comes from this slimy sewer of a govt that is famous for serving lies and disinformation.

However this thread has gone for many pages now and I seriously doubt anyone has changed anyone else's mind. The funny thing is those who are taking the govt side are, with the exception of one or two, all involved in law enforcement. I have yet to see a response from anyone against the govt from a LE poster. And the inverse is also true. LOL, maybe that thin blue line is becoming more visible.

This

Originally Posted By: littledawgOriginally Posted By: TnslimThis entire deal was all about our government doing an illegal land grab for $$$. As in any illegal act all one has to do is follow the money to find out the truth and you can darn well bet you will never get the truth from our government. At no point in time since our Constitution was drafted has the corruption in our government reached such levels. I'd be willing to bet anything that the uranium mining deals brought about by the Clinton's are the leading factor in this fiasco. Money and power are basically the same thing.....if you have one you are guaranteed to have the other. Again, FOLLOW THE MONEY.

I think ya need to run to the Dollar Store and pick up some tinfoil for a new hat.

Back