Two McFlames. Which one would you choose?

They're both RH 700SA footprints for BDL. When I saw the first one, I thought to myself that it would sell regardless of whether I decide to rerun it or not. I think you should have the other one, reddog. We could have cousins on the other end of the spectrum from your black, orange, yellow McFlames! I'll take a photo of the other sides for you perverts.
tt2.gif

Here's another one I just got in as well. Look familiar, Tim?

Gamescout in the same specs. Tim N has one in the same color scheme. It's dark, medium and light tan with olive and dark green. Pretty cool.

Originally Posted By: Smokin250Kevin has plenty of McMillans, he needs to help under privileged kids without Nice stocks...

Maybe he should start a Foundation. He could begin with your mother's children.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Smokin250No kidding, I mean shoot...Jeff and him have already cost me a bunch of money as it is.

Awwww shucks man,
It's only money, and it's easier for me to spend yours than mine!
lol.gif

The only thing im missing now is one of these fine stocks....and cerakote...and a nice range finder...and...swell shucks. Here I go again.

Better then spending money on women and drugs....so don't tell that women of mine about this...haha. Actually I showed her kevins new flame stock and she kind of liked it.

Last edited:
OK, here's the other side for you connoisseurs. (It took me ten minutes to get close enough for Spell Check to figure that one out!)

Stock number one.

Stock number two.

Originally Posted By: Buster HindendI don't know what to make of you boys and your toys

You boys from Kentucky should talk!
wink.gif

I really would like to see one of these stocks in person. They look amazing, I would just like to see how comfortable they are before I drop the mulla.

FWIW I still dig #1 though.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeI could run either. If #2 has matching sides ,that's my pick .

After seeing the other sides with better lighting, I change my mind. Todays pick is #1.
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: tt35They're both RH 700SA footprints for BDL. When I saw the first one, I thought to myself that it would sell regardless of whether I decide to rerun it or not. I think you should have the other one, reddog. We could have cousins on the other end of the spectrum from your black, orange, yellow McFlames! I'll take a photo of the other sides for you perverts.
tt2.gif

Here's another one I just got in as well. Look familiar, Tim?

Gamescout in the same specs. Tim N has one in the same color scheme. It's dark, medium and light tan with olive and dark green. Pretty cool.

thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Smokin250No kidding, I mean shoot...Jeff and him have already cost me a bunch of money as it is.

LMAO ! Consider it part of the pay it forward program !
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Smokin250I really would like to see one of these stocks in person. They look amazing, I would just like to see how comfortable they are before I drop the mulla.

If we can get together sometime this spring/ summer, I'll load up a few and head south.

If you run a RVC contour or less finished to a hunting lenght, the GS is the stock to have.

Originally Posted By: Smokin250I really would like to see one of these stocks in person. They look amazing, I would just like to see how comfortable they are before I drop the mulla.

I understand that. For heavier bench and prone guns, the A5's are pretty sweet. I like the lines of the stock as well. For a carry rifle, I like the classics or the GS. If you get used to the vertical grip of the target/tactical rifles and want to keep it the same on your field gun, the Gamescout is the way to go. If you were thinking of one of these stocks specifically, I'd let you return it if it turned out that you didn't like it once you tried it. I doubt that you would let anyone pry it out of your cold dead hands, though.
rolleyes.gif
They are pretty nice.

Originally Posted By: tt35Originally Posted By: Smokin250I really would like to see one of these stocks in person. They look amazing, I would just like to see how comfortable they are before I drop the mulla.

If you were thinking of one of these stocks specifically, I'd let you return it if it turned out that you didn't like it once you tried it.

Sounds like a pretty good offer to me!!
thumbup1.gif

I think you and I are about 3-4 hours apart
I think I may have a McMillan or two laying around here if ya wanted to see one
w00t.gif

Back