Two McFlames. Which one would you choose?

Originally Posted By: Smokin250I really would like to see one of these stocks in person. They look amazing, I would just like to see how comfortable they are before I drop the mulla.

FWIW I still dig #1 though.

IIRC...McMillan will send you a stock to fondle and handle before you buy. I have wanted to do the same with a GS to see if I would like the grip on my 22-250AI. Have several Classics and dig the ergos of that stock.

To the OP....#2 would be my choice with that color scheme and the cerakote colors you have in mind. Although #1 is the typical McFlame pattern...think it'll look better with more white throughout.

Last edited:
I haven't counted it up as to the PM input. It was pretty close. I agree with Tim and Midwest regarding the left sides of the stocks--number one wins on the left side. But, I will let the cat out of the bag and say that number two is actually the color order I initially asked for. And, I think I'm still leaning towards number two for my rifle...or I may just have to keep it for another build. My son, Ben, and my nephew are building .260 Rem clones and I may have to have one to keep up with them!
unsure.gif
So, I guess I'll put number one up on the block and let her go. I really like both of them.

Back