What profession do you claim?

I lived in Albany,Oregon for 23 years after moving out from South Dakota. Married to my high school sweetheart for 28 years, have two kids who are 28 and 24. I'm 47 years old! Have the coyote hunting fever bad. Have two tattoos on my body, both of coyotes. On one arm he is howling at the rising sun and on the other arm he is howling at the moon.I work in a Papermill where we make about 1800 tons of brown paper a day. I am a Secondary Fiber Operator which is a guy who sits in front of a computer and pushes buttons.

Spent 74-89 as journeyman and electrical contractor, added general contractors license in 91. In 94 became manager of self storage facility and RV park, and PT worker on family farming & ranching operation. In 2K decided I had enough extra time to start my own cattle operation, too. Sometimes, I even find time to call, but location is seldom a problem.
Mark

41 years old, married, 2 boys ages 7 & 9. I'm an environmental technician (not tree hugger), and a GIS (geographic information systems) technician. Hate coyotes, but understand their role in the environment.

i use to be a dishwasher at chicken **** annies and a lifeguard during the summer. but i got layed off of dishwashing OH DARN haha but i am still a lifeguard druing the summer

Started custom slaughtering with My Dad at very early age (went since I could walk) Then worked in custom meat cutting shop Out of high school. Went to collage to be welder didnt finish cause I found a job that is out doors and in the woods all the time.For the last 14 years I have been a logger I fall trees now (10 years) Have been from coast of washington to PA most work in WAsh Idaho and Montana. 5 years for helicopter logging.
Am father to 3, 15year old girl 10yr girl and 9 yr boy. they all seem to like shooting and hunting
Hunt any posible time I can.

Idaho Buck

James I worked for Carson got tired of all the travling ,work more local now.
Robert lol I am haveing trouble keeping the guys away now. I have been getting pretty inventive with deturents lol. As a matter of fact just got back from getting some of them nice fellows out of a snow bank.
Idaho Buck

the best method to keeping guys away from ur daughter is to let em only date guys named robert.it seems to help keep ur daughter away from the unlikley canidates and increases my odds

Came out west to WA state from New England in 1979 after 3 years in the Navy, work for Fed gov now last 28 years, currently propulsion lead engineer for heavyweight torpedoes.

I sell spinal implants. My devices are a last resort for patients with various conditions. You probably don't want to see me on a professional basis, but by the time patients get to me, I'm their new best friend because they have been through the ringer to no avail.

Blake

I am a school guidance counselor - a very conservative individual in a very liberal and PC profession. I am glad I live in the midwest and in a rural community where the outdoors and hunting and fishing are still considered legitimate and valued. I try to impart a little conservative common sense to my students in an otherwise wacko leftist world - trying to undue some of the BS they are bombarded with from T.V. and the media. Respect and reverance for the outdoors is one way I do this.

State of Nevada Brothel Quality Control Inspector. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hobbies:

Environmental construction (hazardous waste clean up).
Potable water storage and delivery system construction.
Petroleum storage and delivery system construction.
Waste water treatment plant construction.
Design, manage, & QAQC all the above.

I'm a retired old fart and loving it. I worked for Canadian National Railway for 20 years designing computer user manuals, computer equipment evaluations and trouble-shooting manuals. Now I fish, target shoot, play with my puppy and get under the wifes feet all the time. Ah, life is good, finally! Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Well fellers i got a sit on my butt and do nothin all day kinda job. I work in the IT department for cingular wireless. I fix computers and cellphones that kind of boring crap but i get good pay and weekends to HUNT!!!

Back