where do you live

Southern California for the 3rd time in 12 years because Uncle Sam says I have to. But since the coyotes are as thick as fleas, I've decided California is the place for me!!!! So i'm making it my permanent residence. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Who would have ever thought, settling in California just because of some nasty mutts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif.

Bells Texas, about 70-80 miles North of Dallas. Not quite to Oklahoma, but I can see it out my back door. Tony

I live in Ponchatoula LA, best part about where I live, strawberry capital of the country, lots of gators(we even have one in town) it is in the south eastern part of the state, only problem is that I hate snakes!, thats seems to be a real problem here

Quote:
Southern California for the 3rd time in 12 years because Uncle Sam says I have to. But since the coyotes are as thick as fleas, I've decided California is the place for me!!!! So i'm making it my permanent residence. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Who would have ever thought, settling in California just because of some nasty mutts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back