where do you live

Near the tip of the Alaska Peninsula.

Quote:
Lassen County, Janesville Commiefornia.

t/c223encore.

Hey t/c,

I was stationed in Herlong way back in the day. Shot my first coyote and a boatload of jack rabbits off A-26. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Washington, Iowa. For the last few years. Born in western Iowa. The main reason for living here is because of work. Good job lets me meet lots of farmers that will let me hunt deer and my love "yotes" anytime. Just have to drive up and introduce myself and talk to them a little. With-in 5min I have the rights to hunt. Great perk of the job.

i live in the most nortern town in nj boarding ny and pa also the only republican county in nj full of farms and hunters alike thank god.

Quote:
Just south of town there is a sign that says welcome to the ice Box of the nation. Upper green Wyo.

LMAO...I go through that town, and see that sign, every day. Home, though is the thriving metropolis of Chubbuck, ID.

Just across the pond you know as the Atlantic ocean, in Sweden to be exact....

///Fredrik /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

As far North and West as you can go and stay in the "New California" - Florida.
We are living like the 50's here, good pepple, good soil, farms, more deer than the farmers need and a growing population of coyotes.

Austin, TX for now but will be in living in San Antonio next week. If anyone in the area wants to go hunting hit me up. I've got land just need someone to go with me.

I am in Columbia,SC. Yes it is a major cramp to my lifestlye. Thanks to a divorce; I can't move home to NV. I was assigned here by Uncle Sam two yrs ago, and since I have a pending divorce and SOLE custody of my 2yr old daughter, SC thinks I should live here forever. I filed for divorce 1yr ago exactly.

Back