Latest activity

  • J
    jmeddy reacted to 223's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to Sprinkman's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I don't know if it was a jet sled or not, but my son uses one to pack in and out all his duck decoys and gear. It works great for that...
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to ny hunter's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I use my jet sled for a lot of things it’s great for deer, beaver and firewood to name a few. Did they change something on here ? I...
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to AWS's post in the thread Jet Sled with Haha Haha.
    Same here, only used a canoe a few times. I have no idea what a jet sled is other than those annoying little boats that zoom around the...
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to Badbrass's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I don't know what you call a "sled" but our Mud boat works very well.
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to GC's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I haven't dragged a deer out in a long time. I use the gutless method to skin, debone, and quarter my deer on the ground where they...
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to Hunter55's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I'm thinking about getting one to drag behind my ATV. My ATV trailer ia a tilt bed so, I figure I could winch it onto the trailer, a one...
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to 223's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    They work great!
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to bohunr's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    they do. i have an aortic aneurysm and not allowed to lift anything heavy or drag anything that would be difficult. i have used it to...
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to cropdamage's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    Yes, they work great. Also make it easier for 2 people to pick up and load in a truck bed. Keeps all the blood contained inside the...
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Jet Sled with Bullseye Bullseye.
    Bet they'd work OK on thick pasture grass, but we got no snow down here. Keeping blood out of truck bed is a big +, too.
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to cropdamage's post in the thread Jet Sled with Bullseye Bullseye.
    You have some of the coolest stories ! Thanks for sharing !
  • J
    jmeddy replied to the thread Jet Sled.
    I had a '63, light green, that I "bummed" around in and drove to work in.
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to Widow maker 223's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    That's awesome, Having stuffed deer and coyotes in many cars over the years I can appreciate a fine machine like that.
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to Widow maker 223's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    Any more pics of the hunting car, that's sweet!!
Back
Top