How about a WW4? (in SW wyoming)

Randy and Tony, at the same shoot? Hope there's enough p-dogs t go around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It'll be great to see everyone again and hopefully meet a few new folks as well.

21st is good for me, or pretty much whenever if that doesn't work for others. However, as has been pointed out ot me, in my zeal to paste p-dogs in years paste, the weather is more likely to be cooperative the further into the year we go. The weather out there can turn ugly in a hurry and that aint much fun when you're 30 minutes or more off anything remotely resembling blacktop. That's hard to predict, but our chances improve the further into the year we go. But, whenever really.

Jason

Now see, this starting to get interesting. I'm sure I could drag Mike Paul with me and who knows, with a few beers in him he just might conduct a praire dog skinning seminar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So now you're going to bring in the ringer huh? We'll have to get him all liquored up just so he don't make us look bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Hey Paul, you better get to scoutin. This is gonna be bigger than Globe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Looks like this could turn into a full time job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif I'm sure we can find enough p-dogs for everyone.

As far as ammo goes, I think I have been averaging between 100 and 250 rounds per day. Just depends on the day and if you take time to spot for other shooters.

The 21st sounds like a good day to me as well.

Paul

Okay, where will this be?

I may be free if I'm off that weekend. I have two Swifts wondering where I am right now in need of reassurance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brad

Well it's looking like the 21st of May. All those in favor say AYE!!

Last year I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Evanston and it was pretty nice. The rates are $69.00 per night. There's a JB's right next door so that was pretty convenient.

Comfort Inn. 1931 Harrison Dr. Evanston, WY, US, 82930. Phone: (307) 789-7799

We'll be driving up on Friday and shooting both Saturday and Sunday and then driving home on Monday.

Gonna be a great time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:

Hi guys, I was wondering if four guys from Idaho could join you for the p-dog shoot. We have been shooting rock chucks up here for the past few weeks and thought it would be fun to try for some p-dogs since we don't have any up here! GENE'O

Gene'o, this is a pretty informal get together so everyone is welcome. Glad to have you. I don't know if we're going to meet up in Evanston or Fort Bridger but it will be one or the other. You can either stay with the pack or take off on your own. I'm sure there will be plenty of targets.

Hi guys I was wondering if four guys from Idaho could join you for a p-dog shoot. We have been shooting Rock Chucks for the past six weeks, and thought it would be fun to go shoot some p-dogs, since we don't have p-dogs up here. Sounds like you had a blast, last year on the p-dogs. GENE'O

Gene'o , Is there an echo or is it deja vu? I could have swore you already asked that question. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Were still getting things together, but it sounds great. We have been wanting to do this for a year, and my guns needs the cobs blowed out.GENE'O

Looks like we might finally get off overtime so I will plan on the 21st. I have been wanting to try my hand at P dogs for a while.

Looks like all four of us are in for the outing,I just finished all my reloading. So it should be a BLAST. Also there is no need for a small game hunting licenses in Wyoming for p-dogs? We looked last night and didn't find any thing in the fish and game regs. We might bring a pull trailer to stay in, is a trailor park or just go out in the bush and park?.......GENE'O

That's a good question as I'm going to pull a trailer also. There should be some KOA's in the area. As soon as it location is final I'll check into the KOA's.

Dan Carey there is one in town that I found so fare.
Phillips RV Trailer Park 225 Bear river Dr. 1-307-789-3805 look in (yellow pages) for the map.....I'm still looking for another ones. GENE'O

Click on the link I posted above, it will show you a map of WY and the KOA that's about 5 or so miles from Fort Bridger. Also they have cabins for rent for the Grand sum of $35.00 a night.

Back