IdBob

Bart52571

I've checked and he has not been here since mid March. He was active until then. He had mentioned his health wasn't the best and I hope for the best. He had alot of knowledge to offer here and his passion about the 204 was clear. I have sent a pm his way but have gotten no reply. Just wondering if the mods or anybody else knew anything. Bart

I believe you are referring to Bob Faucet from Idaho. His son notified a forum member that Bob passed away a few days ago. He spent a lot of time on the Shooter's Forum where he was a moderator. Just a super guy with a wonderful outlook on life and always taking the high road. He had on-going heart problems and it finally got the best of him. He was a decent man and will be missed by lots of folks. My condolences to his family, he is in my prayers.

Last edited:
Bob, Will be sadly missed and our prayers are sent to all. My heart dropped when I read this.
Life can throw you a curve when least expected.

In Christ,

Song Dog

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of Bob Faucet. This is shocking and sad news. Bob was a class act who always had a good word. His gun knowledge was superb and his contributions to this site will be sorely missed. Rest in peace Bob. We already miss you.

I have only been here a short while, but always learned from his posts and
loved the fact he was a gentleman in every way. I pray God has been with his
family through his passing.

He was my biggest influence on my purchase of the CZ 527 that I got.I sent him Pm's several times and he always responded back with the answers I needed.He was very gun knowledgeable an asset to the forum.My condolences to his family...Michael Chad Walk

I too have wondered where he has been. I always looked forward to his posts. I will miss him sharing his knowledge and his passion for CZ 527's.

Very sad news /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif! Bob was one of the many that talked me into reloading. I pm'd him so many times im sure he was sick of my stupid ?'s. Prayers for his family he was a good man and is in a better place.

I can't say anything more than was said above. He was ALWAYS a class act on the forums and offered sound, knowledgeable advice in a kind way.

"My heart dropped when I read this."

"Bob was a class act who always had a good word."

Ditto..............

My condolences to his family and friends.......

I too have spoken with him on many occasions,and know for sure he will be missed............

Phil.

Quote:
I can't say anything more than was said above. He was ALWAYS a class act on the forums and offered sound, knowledgeable advice in a kind way.

"My heart dropped when I read this."

"Bob was a class act who always had a good word."

Ditto..............

+2000 Im sure. My best wishes to the family.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Bob used to post a picture with some regularity, It was a picture of himself I'm assuming, holding a beer in an outstretched hand to the camera and he has a huge smile on his face. He looked like you're favorite uncle that has nothing but fun and love in his heart and that is the Bob I will always remember. I wish I could have met him in this life as it would have certainly made mine richer, Bob I'll meet you in time.

You're friend: Chupa

Jay McFarland

I am really going to miss IdBob. He was always helpful and posted some great pictures. I just did a search on IdBob's posts and replies and this reply I copied and pasted below put tears in my eyes.

Like idahovarmintcaller the weather has kept me home so far this winter. Deep snow on the Camas Prairie and unplowed county and farm roads has kept me in the workshop. Looks like the weather is starting to break up so I'm going to try to get out this week and see how it goes.

Last year I got 12, but don't hunt near as hard as I used to. Health is going down.

--------------------
Bob from Idaho

Bob you will be missed.

Back