IdBob

I too will miss IDBOB..........I have a CZ varmint kevlar sitting in my gun safe partly because of his love of the CZ......Prayers to his family.

Very sad news, Bob was very helpful.
My condolences to the family and friends.
Bob was the reason i purchased my CZ 527 just 2 weeks ago, i wondered why i didnt get an answer from him, hew would answer any question i had about it quickly, before i purchased it.
Very sad news

Just saw the thread

+1 on all of the above.

Bob will be missed greatly. My condolences to his family and friends. I to may have to go buy a CZ 527 in his honor.

Godspeed Bob

I always hate seeing posts like this.Like alot of other people here I never met him but would have liked to.He seemed like a heck of a guy and sure knew his stuff when it came to firearms.I'll miss seein him around here.
I'll meet ya one of these days Bob.Until then you and Andy dont put too bad a hurtin on them yotes.

Quote:
Wow, this really gets to me. He was one of the good guys, for sure.

My sympathy to his family and friends, he will be missed.

This forum will miss his knowledge. I am very sad to have him gone. Best wishes to the family.

wow! I have not been on in awhile, and I was just thinking about Bob and his help he had given me on my reloading venture. I had to find this post on the search engine. It is sad newsh he was alot of help it seems to alot of us. Dave

Back