IdBob

Nuts, that is sad stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Bob helped me out with some gun stuff and I always found his posts to be well informed and fun to read. Sad.

Trashcan

As I read all the posts I have been fighting tears away. For somebody I have never met. Just some guys on the internet that have shared knowledge and there passion. In fact I'm still waiting on my 204 from dtech because of Bob. I already have a 22-250 and a 223 from dtech but Bob's post convinced me I needed a 204. My next coyote will be for Bob, somebody I never met but sure wished I could have! Here's to you Bob.

I was just wondering about Bob when the post came up about his passing. Sad indeed. I did not agree with everything that the man posted, and even told him so a time or two. But he alway took it graciously and never responded in an unkind way. That in itself is a lesson from him that many of us, certainly including me, would be a lesson well learned.

Vaya con Dios, Bob. You will be missed indeed.

Even though I had never met IDBOB, I now feel as though I have lost a friend. Like all of you, I felt like I had known him for a long time. He will surely be missed.
Pyscodog

Classy guy, always willing to lend his knowledge or assistance. I guess the most enduring memory that I have was when he was sharing pics of his grandchildren reloading. Passing his knowledge onto the next generation which is as it should be. My prayers are with his family.

I was just thinking about Bob this weekend after seeing a few posts about .204s and wondering why he hadn't chimed in...

I will miss him...

If someone on the board is knowledgeable of his personal address, or knows the family, please let them know that he had a lot of friends that cared about him..

Bob will be missed for sure, as stated numerous times above he was a GOOD GUY for sure Bob you will be missed dearly and again never met him but he was a friend for sure God Bless Ron

I too was suprised that Bob had passed. I have been working 14 days straight, and havent checked in for a bit. I saw Evil Lurkers line on one of his posts, and found this post. I will miss Bob, loved his posts, his love for the CZ and the .204, The way that he praised the Lee reloading stuff, the homemade shooting stand from an excersize bicycle. He was truly a nice guy. I will Miss you Bob.. wait for us on the other side..

My wife and I are both sorry to hear of his passing. I PM'd
a few month ago about his reloading bench. He was kind enough to send me the measurements of his bench and gave me a lot of tips. I told him I would send him pics when I got mine finished. I built mine to his specs out of wood and it turned out perfect. As I was reloading a box of shell today I was thinking I need to send IDBOB some pics of my bench.
Guess I should have gotten off my dead butt and sent them.

God Speed Bob. You will be missed.

RTLOF(TONY)

It's been said many times here that Bob will be missed and that he would help anyone when he could. Not much I can add to that, other than saying I had great respect for the man. He certainly was one of the good ones!

Friends like IDBob are hard to find... God Bless You, BOB!

Nikonut

One of my favorite members on the forum. We exchanged a few PMs. He was very helpful and polite. Even invited my family to move up to Idaho once. A true gentlemen.

Good-bye Bob. I will miss you.

Back