Streeeetching out a 22lr.

X, those barrels were hot before we ever shot them. That didn't help in the least bit. We need to pick us a noce cool morning and get at it.

Just about my poorest shooting since i was about 12....yeah i need to redeem myself a bit,,,,never had that much probs with the heat mirage,,and it affected the ammo too for sure.

X

Originally Posted By: ozzySo this is 5 shots 2 moa at 300 yds? I'll be looking forward to the paper.

Me too. Whats the reschedule date???

Next time me and the guys get together,,itll be decided one way or another,,with pics...i took a few pokes at it,the bit of left to right wind and my estimating,,caused more misses than hits...next time....game on.

X

We were shooting a 22lr at 200 yards this weekend & it reminded me of this post; so I thought I'd dig it up...

Havn't heard anything & it's long after the "bet date". Guess since we didn't hear anything I'm assuming your "light" in the pocket? Or maybe just fiquered out you want to keep pushing it off hoping he forgets about it
blushing.gif

Nah cole,,its still gonna happen,,,,sine june ive been having issues and have been in and out of the hospital with runs of SVT heart rate going up into the 200s....planning on the 16th of july.

Lately the rifles ready just i havent been,,trying to adjust to new medication.

X

Never tried what you will be attempting to do.
cry.gif

As Catshooter said try The Eley ammo and start with their best.

When I got into small bore competitive shooting I tried all kinds of ammo and the one that shot the best in my tricked out target rifle was the Black Box Eley and the majority of competitors shot Black Box Eley also.. This was back in the 70's.

DAB

Quote:Nah cole,,its still gonna happen,,,,sine june ive been having issues and have been in and out of the hospital with runs of SVT heart rate going up into the 200s....planning on the 16th of july.

Lately the rifles ready just i havent been,,trying to adjust to new medication....I'd want to wait until a nice cool, clear, crisp day anyway...That would be when the heat and humidity will be down and long range bullets act better...
thumbup1.gif

Back